From ai-solutions.com: FreeFlyer is a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software application for space mission design, analysis, and operations. FreeFlyer stands out as the most powerful tool of its kind by providing users with a robust scripting language for solving all types of astrodynamics problems. FreeFlyer has been independently verified and validated for flight-tested, proven accuracy, and is used for spacecraft analysis and operations by NASA, NOAA, USAF, NRO, and commercial satellite providers.
FreeFlyer offers flexible deployment options including customizable user interfaces, cross-platform support for Windows and Linux systems, and a dedicated API for integrating custom applications. Additionally, FreeFlyer-based ground systems can integrate with any 3rd party TT&C programs and external tools. It is scalable to accommodate growing and evolving mission requirements and provides an open framework to easily adapt for the automation of mission-unique functions.
Downloading and Installing Freeflyer
You can download Freeflyer via these links:
- Freeflyer 7.6 for Windows - https://alabama.box.com/s/rvfiy8b0r6p9w7ez2g5x68x7i8v1zcoj
- Freeflyer 7.6 for Linux - https://alabama.box.com/s/txbtlyqpci6x44rhrtyvhpn7zjfvo8fv
- After installation, open Freeflyer, and the Register a New FreeFlyer License dialog box.
- Open this link to get the license server name: https://alabama.box.com/s/20s5jdrlczcrofjq60ljozjyvgxk99q8
- Enter the license server name and port 27000
- Click Register License File to continue
- This only works on campus or while connected to the campus VPN