MPLAB X IDE
What is MPLAB X IDE
From microchip.com : MPLAB® X Integrated Development Environment (IDE) is an expandable, highly configurable software program that incorporates powerful tools to help you discover, configure, develop, debug and qualify embedded designs for most of Microchip’s microcontrollers and digital signal controllers. MPLAB X IDE works seamlessly with the MPLAB development ecosystem of software and tools, many of which are completely free.
MPLAB X IDE brings a host of features to help you quickly debug your projects and minimize your development time. Some newer features include:
- Data Visualizer: No need to purchase extra visualizations tools since real-time streaming data can be viewed in Data Visualizer
- I/O View: Pin states can be verified and manipulated with I/O View for fast hardware verification
- Helpful Design Resources: Save time with useful links to software libraries, datasheets and user guides that are provided automatically
- Easy to Use: Register and bit definitions are now just a click away
- Includes the MPLAB Integrated Programming Environment (IPE) for production-level programming
Supported Operating Systems
Download MPLab X IDE
Click this link: https://www.microchip.com/en-us/development-tools-tools-and-software/mplab-x-ide for the free download from the Microchip.com site.